Saturday, April 10, 2010

11/4/2010 5am

from this moment...
i forget everything now...
i reli will...trust me plz ...
i will find a better 1...
i will start better relation to evaluate myself...
i will giv my best to my next gf...
i would sacrifice for them...i will sacrifice for my loves 1...
i will giv them freedom as who they r....
i wun control them anymore...coz i adi very sked...
i tired of everything...i sad to see what isit now..
so frm now onwards, the memories ended...
i will less on9...less gaming...to prevent from sadness occur...
i will hang out more, to know more of u gals...
i aso hope to know what gals thinking...^^
im single and available...
i will be happy always, be bek my character...
learn snooker, and do more exercise...
i goin to keep fit, diet and make myself change!
guys...im BEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment