Wednesday, April 7, 2010

so weird de?

woke up earli in the morning...coz my unhappy things are still wif me...swt
each day 1 memory, tats enuf for me to cant slp...
thk bek that she always wants to overnite in my hs but i always say,
sked mum dun like ar, tis n tat...
but the main reason, is i dun1 her mum to know she overnite at my hs...haha
so funny, i aso duno y...
actually im so regret tat how i treat her....
but its too late adi ler....i jus feel better than be4, coz i wun like suffering adi...

anyway, good morning to every1...
if thr is still a chance, i would make it the best 1 xD...
everynite, yumcha wif frens...chat alot...experience more...
coz our conversation not jus joke, but aso future and ppl's thinking...
i love to make jokes, just tis few weeks, i adi stop making jokes wif them..
coz i reli duno what shud i say..haha...sorry guys...
i will try my best to be bek myself 1st yea...

finally, actually i slp at 3am but duno y....
i wanted to wait her bek , see how's she..
she came bek, said she's drunk? i was OMG...worrying alotz
i keep call her, but no answers...im so afraid...worried...
but actually, why i shud do tat??
we adi single, and shudn't do tat wert...haha...
but sorry to say, my feelings are still here...jus worry alot...
no other meanings ba, i would try my best not to find u ^^

last but not least, alcohol is bad for health...
release stress, unhappiness, or stress got many choices other than drunk...
u guys shud noe when u be some1 u happy, u could release everything...
'You' aso noe it wert...but y muz be drunk?? nvm le, u at least tried adi...noe it adi..
always stay healthy, stay happily...makes ppl around u not to worries^^

to every1 here, once she ask me find another better in future..
i was so unhappy...but, as i noe i adi will be single all times...
i wun start a relation easily anymore...
im just me, and will work hard for money...
the life without money, its just corrupted...
same goes to love, every1 nid loves...
guys normally wun get this, jus for gal...xD
i noe i dun hv anymore...tats y mus stay stronger...
anway, I CAN DO IT!!!
to 'You', take care always...

No comments:

Post a Comment