Tuesday, April 6, 2010

strange feel

today i quitted my training...i veli tired..
no mood to work...boring all the time, once it silent i will thk alot things..
now i thk bek, las time when we got this prob..she use to tam me and sms me...
now, she adi changed...she wun and she just let go it...i duno y it lidat...mebe tis time, our relation muz end ...isit i dun appreciate or she dun??i duno!

wat if i ask her to forget him?? is tat to over?? what if she dun??
i thk...all this relation nw is depend on how she think n how she want...
if continue lidat, i will just go UK and wun bek anymore...
she might lost me in her heart and mind afterall...
i wil jus have my new life...

i wish she could get me bek to her, i wish she could leave him...
i wish she could change herself afterall...dun always do the same thing to betray her loves 1
but will she do all this?? i reli duno....
can i noe wat shud i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment