Saturday, April 10, 2010

the 1 i would be

if i were ppl's bf again, i would be the best bf
i would giv her the best, i would giv her what she wants,
i would protect her, loves her, sayang her...
coz i experienced be4 adi...afraid adi....
now i regret adi, but its late jor...
but today i feel much better after knowing im not the 1 tat important anymore...
act is good too, i can let go ma...hehe

my bad temper would always occur, beware guys...
but i will change too..
nowdays i always tok less, make u guys worry...
but i tell u all, dun worry...i adi giv up everything...
unless there's miracle which is impossible...haha
i will stay single...till the day i found a gal which is my loves 1...xD

if i would be again ppl's bf, i will giv them the best romance and unforgetable memories..
bring them social and everything...
past is past, u would see the new me...to all my frens...dun worry me...
u wil c i adi changed once u saw me...xD
thx for being apart of my frens for so many years..around 10+ years d...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment