Monday, April 5, 2010

i nid care

jus woke up...i feel no1 can chat wif me...i jus post it here...
last time my hp use to have at least a msg....
now, i can even us 3 finger count my msg...
im not use to it, coz i feel im lonely ...i reli lonely
i nid care, coz im the 1 which nid ppl tok to me, care me and be wif me

everytime i miss her, i nid to see her fb, blogs
but once i open her blog, i did see veli disappointing and sad things which i cant even stand
i decided close it, i reli cant control myself when c it...what shud i do??
i nd to forget it,,, i shud not view any of her page...becoz, everything is related to tat guy...
tat guy take advantages to grab her once she got prob and she's easily get tam ...

i keep thinking, is tat my prob again? since our relation ended, wat fr i care her??
but honestly , i reli do care her becoz i still love her...i wan her to be good...
dun1 her to write bout others but me, yes i noe is impossible...
i adi try my best to give up...i started my blog becoz of u...

lastly, i would juz say out my feelings, i nid care!
human nid cares!!
but, if its impossible,i will try myself not to rely on any1 anymore...
its very sad day, since my birthday til now...
soong seng...stand up plz

No comments:

Post a Comment