Sunday, April 4, 2010

unbliffable

from tat day till now, i reli thinking tat im a loser..
its unbliffable tat just appear of a guy can end the relation of us..
what are that guy? playful? cheater? act good? or real good?
i really duno, got som1 told me that he's immature guy..
but for me, it doesn't matter coz at least he's handsome than me, can even treat her and give her happiness...but im not sure is short moment or long.

i really dissatisfy that jus a guy spoilt the whole 2 years+ relation..
i promise myself, i will not have the 2nd times and is the last im tat stupid...
im wondering, am i stupid? or she easily trust ppl??
no prove has given now, time will prove...
main reason, is juz unbliffable that i lose to him...
and if that guy did play her, things i will do is what i shud do...
and i will not FORGET n FORGIVE!!
i promise myself...

1 comment: