Tuesday, April 6, 2010

im confusing

i did find her to tok...she jus keep quiet...i duno exactly what she thinking...
i just know im hurt enuf...im sad that she's lidat...
i saw her tat time, her face very sharp and not as round as last time..
like very *pucat*.....
my heart feel so pain...coz i promised her 1 thing be4, she noe n i noe..
i thk bek alot of things once be wif her..
but untill now, i duno what is our relation actually

what if i let *You* choose either me or him??
if u choose me, u must forget him and is totally do...
if u choose him, u muz forget him and is totally must...
this decision is hard for her...
but is ok if her decision made, i just respect...
forcing loves are not long lasting...

i feels wan to care her thru sms when she sms me..
but im thinking, why she care me? we adi single?
and i aso cant accept what she did wif the guy and what she wrote on her blog..
but, if last time i think i adi changed to worst and dam angry and tulan
tis few days i adi change abit, im not as bad temper as last time...
i will continue and slowly change this...

for now, i will let her think properly who to choose?
just let me know when u got the answers, ur faithful will let me trust u
i wun mind what is the answers..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment