Friday, April 2, 2010

hurts, really hurts!! sobs

i cant sleep well today...i waited for her sms for whole day and once i receive it, my heart brokes down... i duno why but i can said the main reason is she likes another guy...my heart keep dropping the tears...although my eyes never.... i always hope the chance of being bek together but i know even yes, i might suffering coz she will also go for another 1... her kampar life tis 1 whole year, know alot of friends. i did not agree her before to study at there becoz i afraid she will find another and like another 1. at the end of her las sem, she adi found some1 that she loves. not every1 can control their gf well, when u think that she wun but she WILL. she told me im still the 1 she love the most. but i reli cant accept wat she wrote on blog and she did like that guy...

the reason why i hate she reply guy post, chat wif guy....is the reason of NOW get BETRAYED... i reli nth much can say and i reli reli reli hurt deeply. SOrry tis word shudn't use once u done it again n again. things u shud change is ur attitude and muz be more Mature. u dunid to tell me sorry, i forgive u.. i noe my fault, i noe i lack of care, i noe eevrything i did it wrongly. But also, why shud u hurt me deeply??u make me so memorable because of hurting me so deep. u hurt me and come tell me sorry... it is not easy that sorry could cure...

the 1st day i put my relation in fb to single, u wrote at ur blog that its end without any discussion or call, but my decision is right... i would not share my gf wif another guy, cant accept my gf to write all the things that hurt me alot in the blog. I HATE IT...I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM LOSERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day after day, time past away...and i just cant get u off my mind...nobody knows, i hide it inside...
I keep on searching but i cant find... its worth for me to cry, becoz i knew is my fault and i nv care her... this is the things should happen to me. i would take tis as my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment