Thursday, April 8, 2010

this morning

wake up earli in the morning till now 2pm, haven wash up and gautim
stil chating and editing blogs and fb...haha...
after chat wif karyan feel better...i will give up adi^^
coz i know everything adi ler...thx for giving me support...

got to get rdy coz later meet up her lor...
haha, so long nv meet adi man...my gosh!!
tell david dun angry wor...haha....
actually, u r the 1 who can chat wif me all this...
till now i oni found u to chat wif...no 1 else i did...
mebe is becoz u r gal?? haha...
u clever lor...hapy??
anyway, meet u later...getting rdy now lor...

from morning till now, haven even drink a drops of water and eat a bit of things...
i goin to be god adi...haha...
i sure will be, coz i gonna diet now...
see my thin face is how sin ...10 years nv see my leng body...
gonna do GYM nex week....jump jump high ...and alot exercises...
coz im free adi...veli freedom...
i can feel freedom is much better...coz if u got loves 1...
u worry them alot, worry them get grab, get cheated and get accident...
but now, im alone...worry myself jek...haha
ok, time for me to get rdy and wash up..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment