Sunday, April 4, 2010

heart still broke down? WHat am i?

i think, i need alot of time to heal bek my heart...
from today onwards, i would be single and it is long term...
hurt alot, but i will take times to heal it.
whatever it is, just be bek myself...i will control myself in everything..
once i see her happily wif frens, i did unhappy,but positive way i shud be happy.
but i wun care anymore...
eventhough i know is my fault, and aso she did it too...i duno is serious or not...but i reli dissatisfy tat thing happen to me..

i think, time for me to forget everything...
tml is my 1st day training, i reli have no mood to train...not excited nor nervous at all..
just wanna take more rest, more time to heal bek my heart....

let me introduce my attitude, im bad anger, fast angry, *dai Lam Yan* and Very Cow...
those who knows me well, shud noe what to do....
but i promise myself frm now on, all this bad thing will disappear from me...
i'll be a good guy...very very good...to all my frens, i'll prove to u...

today, memories again appear in my mind...
i remembered the day we went out happily...fetch u and wait u in ur hs...
chat wif ur mum, drink soup n playing wif hin hin...the cute guy
i always waited her for so long and get angry...
but now, i no more chance again to do so...
things i shud do is, to change my attitude now...from now and tis minute...
jus for my own good...

i nv hope things bek to me, i just hope myself can succesfully chg my attitude...
although myself not happy as her, but i still will force myself LEARN the experience and LEARN how to face the LOVE when it HURTS....
i think nth can replace for this...
what if she started relation? what if she kissed? what if she holds hand? what if she too over than everything than tat?? yea, if she's still my gf i really will not forgive anymore...even now it happens, i will give the same answer...
now, she got her freedom...im happy wif it...

from last time till now, i go temples often...
what i pray everytime? let me say it out...
*god, may u bless my gf and her family always safe and healthy,and also me and my family*
*god, may u bless me n my gf would always so lovely and peacefully and make sure she's very guai*
*god, may u bless her result can get better grade and always save more money for her own good*

yea, thats why im so often go to temple...
but now, she fall in love wif another 1, she happily stay wif another 1...
and my wish yterday in temple is
*god, may u bless her safe and healthy always*
*god, may u bless her to be more strong and wun easily trust ppl*
*god, PLS bless her to be more MAture in thinking, WUn get cheated by ppl and pls bless her have a good and is the BEST relation from now on*
i think, myself would always pray for her...
and now, my job is ended....may u stay happily, peacefully, and healthy.
drink more plain water, not contain sugar drinks, eat more veges, less oily...
becareful always when goin out...
lastly, best wishes...to u...my job untill now, im quitting and is quitted...thanks for being my gf and thx u becoz can stand me untill now...from today, i will not disappointing u becoz i will change my attitude. thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment