Saturday, April 3, 2010

heart broken down..its hurt!

today i went out parade with friends. i know and i can feel that i will saw her...
i decided to go out kopitiam junction wif frens have a drink and in a suden time i saw her wif the guy
my heart totally FELL and i try to calm myself but actually, its hard. not to say forget easily, but when saw them i reli think bek how she treat me. i am angry but i try to think positive way, its my fault again coz i make her to do so.

ppl enjoy happily, but i suffering badly... dun tell me dun think , or calm.. its cant coz its 2 year+ relation. although im hard, she's easily forget because of a caring guy always by her side. im quitting my job from her now, i should forget but i may need more time.

day 3, i still missing and loving her that much. is really suffering, i hope time can past faster and make me forget it. i hope i can let it go, now cant...really cant. but also, i have to wish her to get a better 1, but not a playful 1.

why do guys care u so much, joke wif u so much, tok to u so much girls?? can tell me? but in my opinion, JUS MY OPINION. i felt they care gals much because they might just wan the gal fall in love to them, and when they joke, they wan the gal happily stay wif the, and tok can maintain their relation. but it is SHORT TERM... isit really when it COMES TO LONG TERM, the guy will MAINTAIn the joke? care? or tok to u alot? mebe gals out there should giv me a comment here so i can have more feedback on myself, if im wrong or im rite.

just hope she wun get cheated... my heart, broken down...frm heaven to earth...once again, sorry to u that what i have did and without care for u. but in my heart, u're still the 1 tat i always care and love, i dun voice out is my fault and its too late...take care!

1 comment:

  1. the jokes and caring part might be tactics used by guys to get girls. no doubt about that. girls need to see clearly whether guys are being sincere when they are being nice so that they (girls) won't get cheated. that's why i always believe that guys who sweet talk all the time are not worth the girls' time. they should be ignored from the start. hope your ex will be careful so she will not be cheated. take care and all the best in life. =)

    ReplyDelete