Saturday, April 10, 2010

noon's life today

its 5.30pm now, and i woke up at 6am...
haven eat anything from morning till now..
no appetite ler, swt swt...nvm, can take it as diet too..xD
2pm went to fetch fren and went infi...foong and cheeleong snookering,
me n lemon watching...
there's a fight too at the place, duno wat happening...
but i thk is childish ba, teenagers are lidat

while i was watching snookering, sudenly got a call...
i wondering isit...wahlau i was shock..
Veron's called me...swt...
she ask wher m i , i told her at infi and she ask me tonite accompany her...
she have the same problem wif me...i was shock coz she ask me go out...
i juz feeling weird coz my feelings now are same wif her...
i tell her will let her noe later....

the infi malay gal, so swt...
giv me a name 'ayam katik'...which means
PENDEK...wtf...now almost all workers thr noe my name liao...sei mira...bangau betul la u...
she's cute and pretty, sexy too ...hahah...all guys saw her reli fainted...
i tok abit to her, she like feel screaming and everything, duno wats happening...haha
then we bek at 5pm...
while on the way, i pass jusco...
sudenly memories come out frm my mind again...swt...
i told myself not to thk...then i juz like nth adi...
i juz feel, normally my saturday is not lidat...
jus feel lonely, and not use to it...=(
tats the noon's life of me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment