Wednesday, April 7, 2010

yea!!

im feeling good and relax after knowing the answers exactly...
i will be strong from now on...xD
if i could do a better bf, i would cont be the best 1...
coz i know myself changed alot...hehe!!
actually, what is my planning??
i still dun hv yet but hope to finish my training faster...

so funny, in workplace juz 1st day...i get praise cute??
i guess she's the prettiest 1 in the hotel...haha..
thx joey tell me tat she praise me cute...coz im happy...haha
but sad to say, i leaved the hotel and i got to train at new hotel..
i hope to get more frenly staff there...^^

what past is past, human shud look forward...
after my training where would i be??
UK, SIngapore, Australia or stay bek in ipoh??
my 1st choice actually is UK coz i reli like there...^^
i shud thx to my frens which so concern me nowdays...
thx to u all, coz we from primary till now are still good frens...
thx god that letting us know each other and tgt for so long....

everytime i got problems, i will jus go to temple and pray hard...
and afterall, i feel better ^^
so, from today onwards, im still who i am...but jz changed some bad things...
im happy!! yeaaaa

1 comment:

  1. good!!this is what i wanna see.........ok lar...buy one oants for you as a present nah....

    ReplyDelete