Saturday, April 10, 2010

tear drops from eyes and heart..sudenly

was alone at home, i cant control...my tears jus drop and memories all came out again..
thought myself forget everything, but is not..im jus lieing myself and every1..
no1 tok to me, no1 share wif me and no1 accompany chat about it...
i keep it all to myself...
i cry it out, to feel better.
thought of wan bek her, but she adi in love wif the guy...
i most unhappy is what i did tat makes her get to know the guy and now, Fall in Love..
2010, new year...is the worst year i ever had...
the unforgetable things will always in my mind and heart...

im so suffer, who can reli tok to me...
i reli nid some1 now...
my appetite reli gone, and makes me have 1 meal per day which not finish...
i gave alot things to her, but in the end...jus him, can finish the relation...
tis i can forever put in heart, and is my biggest enemy...
yea, aso its my challenge...coz i did think is my fault, her fault and HIs fault..
she said she jz got feel towards him, but act she jus lieing herself, lieng me...
she waiting for his action, and wat i hope is...he faster take action...hope tis can start earlier and let her try the most experience 1 now...

im reli suffering...everyday wake up, adi wanted to on9 to see any of her blogs or fb update..
i everytime feel nervous to see her updated things...
but alot of disappointing words comes frm her..
i noe we adi break, but im lidat coz i reli suffering...
i wanted to know everything exactly...
but i cant...jus to c any updates...
this is wat i wanted to say out...i hope i can get better afterall...
i cant brief, is very hard to brief...
she's happy, coz she found her loves 1...im not, i oni loves her..
guys, shud i forget her? i nid opinions...

No comments:

Post a Comment