Saturday, April 3, 2010

insomnia?

im very tiring and my eyes jz like swollen... but feel nid take more rest.. its 4.30am and i went for bed last midnite. i close my eyes and started to sleep, aft 5 mins , all the memories appear in my mind again like those human gonna die soon will recall bek all the memories. i open my eyes, keep think back the happy and sad moment. i remember the day she overnite in my hs, she like always hope to stay wif me. but im the 1 that always say, dun la...later mum dun like tis n tat... the day she overnite in my hs are 2 times, both times also i nv slp well becoz i afraid her get cold. i did woke up in the middle of nite n cover blanket for her. and then i continue to slp bek. its like, things are past so fast. ALways say, appreciate ur loves 1...

actually, memories are memories, but y am i still thinking of it so much?? i jus can tell u guys, is because our relation adi 2 years and 7 months and actually counted as 8 month. i got feelings, and every human do. when my eyes close for the 5 min, it sudenly open bek from 4.35am- 6.30am. although aft tat i fall asleep, its really a sleepless nite and its not well. till i woke up at 9am, my eyes are still tiring. tml is my 1st day training in hill city. i know is tough for me, becoz i still dun have the mood. i will just try my best...i will forget it....

everyday i will just feel wanna say out all the unhappy things here, not once but few times. my blog started 2 days but it looks like alot things i've post. i did think bek her and that guy, becoz her blog is all about the guy which is too over. i really cant stand on it, i decided to mke the last decision. she told me she wanna giv me a birthday suprise, but the suprise i get is wt i c at her blog...for me, i think their relation get closer since few month ago...although she juz post it for few days things.i know im stupid, i know every1 did say im stupid. i promise myself, will just stand up...trying my best. every1 do think future but not jus a short term. when u jus think short term, ur disadvantage is get cheated. becoz every short term things are happy, but when it goes long term, things will totally change.. human are jus the same.
i think i shud stop here, i will write more later. i need a rest, its very tiring...its very suffering, when u c ur loves 1 wif another 1...and its happily...but to wish them, happy always...

No comments:

Post a Comment