Sunday, April 4, 2010

short blog before work

i slp at 5am and woke at 6.40am...i cant slp well at all...
i cant stand when c her waiting tat guy always....always chat happily each other
i duno y i can be lidat..i ask myself not to thk negative and dun care anymore...
is like i dun like ppl replace my job...i hate it...
but actually, if she's happy, im happy wif it and will let go everything...
i try my best to do so...

she had a nitemare so do i?? i did, but its worst...im ok coz i noe it is true nitemare...
to YOU, if u're having nitemare, get a warm water for urself and slp again...will feel better...
and if got things kacau u, say *amitabha*....shall be ok...

i going work later, hope it is ok for me...
i not enuf slp at all...jus feel tiring n moody all the while...
will get it bek here once i finish my 1st day work...

No comments:

Post a Comment