Friday, April 9, 2010

at last

today is my last day toking bout her...
at las, she delete our 2 years+ memories photos...=(
is ok, coz new life shud be lidat...as long she get happier, whatever aso not important
nowdays saw her so happy, i adi fong sum...no more tears, no more stress, no more unhappiness
wish her always could be like now...hehe...
see bek those pics, reli thk bek alot of things...but i shudn't say anymore...
its past...

everyday wake up, like lost smth very important...what isit ??is her...
las time, wake up, happily on9 do whatever aso happy...coz im still wif her
but when it comes now, it totally different...
i muz be more independent adi...cannot rely on her anymore...
because she found her loves 1, goin KL sooner...

after a week evaluation of myself, my bad attitude was eveything out frm my mind
bad temper, simply scold, siu hei, *dam lam yan*, cant control n many more
cant list down ler...so geng hor...coz i still haven face things i shud ...i haven start my job...its lidat..i adi realize everything...jus wan to tell 'YOU', sorry yea^^
coz tis almost 3 years, adi happened alot things till its uncountable...
what past is past, u shud look forward yea....and same goes to me rite...
i will not cry as i promised, will stay happily=)

ok, after today , i reli would not say things about her anymore la...
hope my frens around me wun worry me again la..
i try to be the funniest 1 again, the talkatives 1, and the playful 1...
counting down to singapore...if there's some incovenience causes, would jus stay bek ipoh..
i will stay strong!!!....wish me luck yea

No comments:

Post a Comment