Friday, April 2, 2010

the most unforgetable and unhappy birthday

i waited her call for so long but she nv even sms or call me.
i always tot she's the 1 who MUST TAM me but actually i just want her to tam me..
eventhough i always tok to her like moody way or feel dun1 choy her, but i always feel guilty and i duno why im lidat...reli no comment...all the while during our calm period, she's adi wrote out everything wif a guy...i was stunt and also angry,hurt,disapointed becoz i've get lied again and wore a green cap. i had made decision on it, she's satisfy. i reli feel suffering tis few days...becoz i duno who to tok to and therefore i started tis blog to write out all my unhappy and unplanned decision.

when i saw her post on missing the guy, i reli hurt alot and i hope it was just a LIE to me but in the end it is REAL!!!!...i was shock and shouted IMPOSSIBLE that SHE WILL do tat again to me. day by day, minute by minute, NOW is the time for me to THINK is NOT HER FAULT...let me say it out...
It is because im NOT CARING and ALWAYS SCOLD her and it makes her lidat...yes, im REGRET...reli REGRET....but it is past..i just want her to be more happy now...NOw i noe, every HUMAN got feelings INCLUDED ME!!!... im sad, hurt and it is VERY VERY.... i did hope she will bek to my side, but her decision is made. and also, i cant accept the fact that she reli like the guy..till now, im reli dissatisfy and very disappointed...i reli reli a LOSER!!!!

our loves begun on 30th august 2007...untill now, its 2 years n 7months.... i do think tat my future wife is her, i do think to take care her forever, and i do loves her as always and forever...
everything u guys ask me, I DO!!!!! because i REALLY LOVES HER ALOT!!! yes, Is ALOT till UNCOUNTABLE... i dun say it out coz im very very *dai Lam YAN*...dam NID FACE....and aways hope she is the best gf and wun always get bully by ppl....

and things ended, i have no more chance to take care her, no chance to see her, no chance to kiss and hug her...our sms and fone call now is 0...everything might becoz i DO it and make her like another guy...from here, i hope to tell EVERYONE out there, APPRECIATE ur LOVES 1...dun ABANDON them and Care them always....im the 1 tat REGRET now....what shud i do is to look forward and WORK hard for money....

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U...as my BEST gf and MOST LOVELY gf AS I HAVE...
i tot im guy and will jus BLEED but not CRY...sorry, once u guys got feelings, the tears keep dropping frm ur EYES and HEART...yes, my eyes and my heart CRYING ...lastly, im reli hurt alot....sorry to u tat i lack of care to u and it is too late for me to do wat shud i do.....it is an unforgettable birthday i have.... i love u, i miss u,my babe...take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment