Monday, April 5, 2010

feeling better

i adi said out everything...hope she understand...
although its hurt, i just let go...
i cant stand wat she n the guy did, she told me no relation besides fren wif him
but for me, i got my own answer...coz once i c her blog tat the guy hug her...
i totally broke down...i will just wish her but not angry her...

guys out there, do u guys can stand when ur gal so close wif guys?
untill write missing and falling in love wif u??
i jus wan some opinion...is tat too much or isit ok???
for me, i wun be ok coz i wun share my gf wif others...
gf is ONE and LOVE is for ONE not to SHARE wif others...

i adi feel im better....aft cry and say everything out...
i nid to take care myself again...nid take care my family.,..
i dun1 them to worry me...i will stand up...
is time for me to take a break...
hope she will always be happy....wun get cheated easily...
coz she always get *tam*...then veli happy...but actually what ppl's thinking she duno...juz noe ppl is funny and playful tat match him....later will noe the real person..alwas take care

No comments:

Post a Comment