Saturday, April 3, 2010

my tears suddenly drop

i thinking of our memories, is so quiet now and it is time time for me keep thinking on what had we experience be4. every happy n unhappy things comes out frm my mind. sorry to u babe, i had scolded u alot ...i make u not happy, sad, and hurt when scold u without thinking,,,it is rite tat u go to another guy side. i reli forgive u , i shud not angry. u go ahead my dear, i will always support u in heart, praying hard for u. i *ng seh dek* u....
wish u always be happy and dun be notty adi coz u adi 19.
reli, duno wat shud i said beside sorry tat what i did..i still remember the way i scolded u...
i very sorry...hope u can forget it...and go to ur new life...best wishes for u my dear..

to al my frens, my tears are dropping nonstop now....yes, i am crying adi...my heart brokes down and it bleeds alot...appreciate ur loves 1...
bye, my dear T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment