Friday, April 2, 2010

to YOU...

i lose u, i lose u as my lovely gf...i lose a caring gf...it would be most experience i had..
im sorry that i never care u alot, im sorry that i never give u the best...
but now, a caring and lovely cute guy would replace my job.
ur Mr.J would be the caring 1 for u, loves 1 and the best 1...
i wish u , not to get cheated by guys anymore, hope u not easily trust guys...

and im gonna let u know, every guys are same...
im so caring and so lovely once i know u...it is because we are FRESH....
our relation in 2 years+ are not easy...really experience alot... i hope ur relation will not always a short term one....

wishing u always safe wherever u go,whatever u do
wishing u healthy always, whatever u drink and eat must control
wishing u best of luck in looking for next course or career.
i think my loves to you deeper than the sea, but now got another 1 to replace my job.
i will not forget you. my songs, my voice, my anger, my fear, my stress and everything, u shared wif me...thanks!! i remembered i sang to u few songs, ' I Need You' -Westlife, 'That's Why You Go Away'. But if said out memories, i cant finish typing because it is longest ever memories we had...

lastly, sorry to u my dear, babe or loupoh tat i lose to him, no care to u and always angry infront of u...i would replace this word to u during we together and i SHOULd tell u this
Babe i Love You Forever, I miss U always As i DO, i Would try to Change my bad Attitude not to always angry u, i would make u always safe, would care u more and wun scold u always like i do...i think, its too late for me to say so. because, im a loser...thx for being my loves,cares n important 1...and in my life, i adi lose 1 very very Important person in my life... its unforgettable!
=( =( =( the saddest n regret things i have done =( =( =(

No comments:

Post a Comment